The University of Central Florida offers a Graduate Certificate in Computer Forensics both on campus and online. There is a discount for Florida residents.
- History and current issues of Forensic Science.
- Study of the use of technology and scientifically trained expert witnesses at trial.
- Legal and technical issues regarding seizure and acquiring computer evidence, and chain of custody.
- Computer network protocols and security, intrusion detection, and network forensics.
- Digital evidence collection and examination under the constraints of science, law, and courtroom procedure.