The Department of Defense Cyber Crime Conference 2006 was held January 10th through January 13th 2006 in Tampa, Florida.
The theme for the conference is "Attacking Cyber Crime - The Evolving Professions." As this discipline approaches the future, facing technological demands in a rapidly changing world will be more important than ever before.
- Counterintelligence Special Agents
- Criminal Investigators
- Computer Forensics Examiners
- DoD Information Assurance/Systems Administrators
- Computer Forensics Research and Development Personnel
- Federal, State, and Local Law Enforcement